I’m debating with myself.
I can stay up all night and do the following:
- Finish reading chapter three of Colonial and Revolutionary America
- Finish discussion questions
- Finish reading chapter one of A History of the Modern World
- Start on Salem Witchcraft Trials paper
- Start reading notes on Antigone
- Take a shower
- Buy some coffee
- Have a panic attack
- Drive an hour to Spanish class
- Panic some more
- Buy more coffee
- Make it home okay
I think I can do it. It would mean I wouldn’t have to worry about a lot of these things anymore.
I just wanted to add that there is a reason I haven’t been working on any of my stories. It’s because I have other more important things to do. Not that anyone was wondering. I just thought I’d put that in there.